Introduction to manufacturing technology of high alumina brick and advantages of shaft furnace high alumina brick:
High aluminum refractory brick, as the basic material of high temperature industry, is widely used in steel, building materials, petrochemical, nonferrous metals and other industries.High aluminum brick series products are well received by the market, whether it is the national standard series of brick type, or customized production of special-shaped brick, the material has rich production experience and mature technology.
As we all know, there are various kinds of high alumina bricks, which can be divided into many types according to their aluminum content, application and type.The high alumina bricks produced by resistant material have various varieties and excellent quality, and can be customized according to the situation of not using kilns and customer demand, especially the production of special-shaped bricks, resistant material has been in the forefront of the industry.
Next, based on the manufacturing process of high-alumina bricks, I will introduce to you why the series of high-alumina bricks produced by refractory materials have their unique features.
Feature 1: raw material preparation
Raw materials are important, important, important!
Bauxite is one of the main raw materials for preparing high alumina refractory bricks.
1. Mining: bauxite ore is mined in grades, and the content of impurities and oxides is strictly controlled. Fe2O3 is not more than 2%-2.5%, CaO is not more than 0.5%-0.7%.
2. Preparation of clinker: the clinker mineral composition of high alumina brick is generally mullite, corundum and glass phase. The sintering temperature reaches 1500 ~ 1700℃ and the water absorption reaches 4 ~ 7%.
3. Sorting and screening: further remove the impurities that affect the performance of high alumina bricks, and improve the finished performance of high alumina bricks through strict selection system of resistant materials and graded storage.
4, crushing: automatic powder production line, crushing, mixing, ingredients integration, the production of powder ratio accurate, various performance indicators.
Feature 2: molding
Molding needs both inside and outside!
The forming quality of high alumina brick mainly depends on its mould and forming pressure.
1. Mold: material resistance has rich experience in customized production of special-shaped bricks, which has become one of the advantages of material resistance.With professional mold customized production workshop, according to the drawings provided by customers for precise production of molds.
2. Molding: for high-alumina bricks of the same batch, according to customers' requirements and actual production conditions, appropriate pressurization is carried out, and strict operation is carried out in the molding process.Detection and molding are also carried out to detect and eliminate defective products in time.
Feature 3: burnt
Burning is the key to test a refractory factory!
High alumina brick firing, shall be carried out at higher temperatures, generally is 1500 ~ 1600 ℃, independent research and development of refractory material of a set of efficient firing system, with 5 high temperature, high efficiency and energy saving ultra high temperature tunnel kiln, burning process temperature stability, stable products sintering process, the sintering, burning product nice colour, appearance is neat and no crack.
Craftsman spirit, here is not an empty talk, but real action, through continuous optimization of the formation of integrated production management system, make the material really rely on products speak.
In addition, the strong technical team, after-sales service team, provide one-stop product technical solutions, customers from kiln brick design to the end of the masonry and use, the whole link can find satisfactory answers here.In this, the material also welcome the majority of friends to inquire or to visit the factory.
[analysis of advantages and characteristics of high alumina brick for shaft furnace]
The appearance of air guide wall and drying bed promotes the development of pellet shaft furnace in China.However, the low service life of the air guide wall is the development problem that has been troubling shaft furnace pellet production for many years.The reason of low life of the wind wall: first, the brick body of the wind wall is easy to be damaged and collapsed; second, the water-cooled supporting beam of the wind wall is easy to be deformed and bent (or called "collapse") and worn out, which leads to water leakage and brick wall collapse.
Shaft furnace with air wall refractory, according to the material is divided into two varieties of aluminum zirconium quality and silicon line stone mullite quality, service life is 1 year and more than 3 years.Its main features are:
(1) on the basis of aluminum-silicon series materials, appropriate composite additives are added to form stable zirconium mullite phase or sillimanite phase at high temperature, so as to play a good role in high temperature resistance and erosion resistance.
(2) combined structure, so that the wind guide wall of the brick joints greatly reduced, masonry overall performance, long service life.
(3) our company's professional furnace construction team can provide wind guide wall masonry services for users to ensure the quality of wind guide wall brick masonry.
(4) the company provides users with oven curves, which can avoid and reduce the influence of oven operation on refractory quality.
The company long - term sales of high quality high - alumina brick, high - alumina brick, clay brick, reasonable price, interested contact!Telephone: 0086-13608670 776